Cost per serving $2.19 view details
- 1 lb. ground chuck, 85-15%
- 1 cup finely chopped smoked brisket
- 1 tbs. my Steak Seasoning or Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 6 slices cheese (I like extra sharp cheddar)
- 6 hamburger buns
- condiments (see links)
- Chipotle Mayonnaise;
- 1 tbs. chipotle in adobo sauce to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- hickory charcoal or regular charcoal with hickory chips
- Mix ground beef with brisket and seasonings.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Indent each patty in the middle with your thumb (prevents burgers from rising in the middle).
- Light charcoal in grill and let coals ash over.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness. Remove.
- Put buns on grilll to heat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 166g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 228||54%|
|Total Fat 25.34g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 9.63g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.93g|
|Total Carbs 22.66g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|