Cost per serving $8.83 view details
- 8 pieces chicken, skin on, or skinless thighs
- 1 envelope lipton's dry onion soup mix
- 12 oz. jalapeno pepper jelly, or peach, pineapple, or apricot preserves
- 1 cup Catalina dressing, store-bought, or see links
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- optional: 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- Mix the sauce ingredients together, marinate the chicken pieces a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Turn oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking pan with foil, place pieces inside, cover.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove cover, bake another 20-30 minutes.
- The sauce contains sugar and will burn, so turn the oven down if it gets too browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2562g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3352||60%|
|Total Fat 371.6g||465%|
|Saturated Fat 106.35g||425%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 66.08g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|