Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- 1 15 oz jar of french onion dip
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- 1 cup flour(SELF RISING)
- 1 cup panco bread crumbs (PLAIN)
- 1 packet of garden green onion mix by hidden valley
- Put onions into a deep dish and pour dip over onions.
- Add salt and pepper to onions and dip.
- In a bowl combine the last 3 ingredients.
- Make sure onions are coated good with the dip.
- Heat deep fryer with oil at 400
- Coat each onion ring in the flour mixture.
- Fry a few at a time until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 186||51%|
|Total Fat 20.71g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.83g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|