Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 box elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 of a medium vidalia onion, diced
- 1 pickle spear diced
- 1.5 cups mayonaisse
- 2-3 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons of dill pickle "juice" - from the jar!
- 1 T yellow mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook the macaroni as directed, and drain
- run cool water over the cooked pasta, drain, and set aside
- Dice the bell peppers, onion and pickle, set aside
- In a large bowl (preferable one that you can store the finished salad in) combine the mayonaisse, vinegar, sour cream, pickle water, mustard, salt and pepper with a whisk. Whisk til smooth.
- Add the elbows and diced vegetables and mix well. Season to taste.
- Store in fridge for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 44g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||35%|
|Total Fat 0.69g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.36g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|