Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 12oz package of coleslaw (or 12 oz thinly chopped green cabbage, red cabbage and/or carrots)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in in a small bowl and stir.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the juice mixture over the coleslaw and toss well to coat.
- Note: can be refrigerated for an hour or two if needed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 286||76%|
|Total Fat 31.81g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 4.64g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.77g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|