Cost per serving $1.86 view details
- 2 chicken breast or thighs or combination
- Â½ package of chicken taco seasoning or make your own
- Â½ cup of jarred green chili salsa
- fresh roasted green chili's or a can of green chili's
- Corn Tortillas
- shredded chicken
- chopped onion
- shredded cheese
- extra green chili's
- Spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray for easy cleanup
- place chicken ( I even use frozen it will thaw ) seasoning, salsa and chilis in over the top of the chicken and place on high for a couple of hours till done.
- This can be served as a main dish with any sides or shredded and used in enchiladas
- Spray a baking dish with Pam or something similar.
- Spread some of the cooking liquid from the crock pot chicken
- lay corn tortillas on top and sprinkle with chicken, cheese and onions. ( I don't roll up, I lay flat, taste the same)
- Top with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 or so minutes, everything is cooked so all you are really doing is softening the tortillas and melting the cheese.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 432g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 503||60%|
|Total Fat 55.89g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 16.79g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 6.21g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|