Cost per serving $1.95 view details
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup, low sodium
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 Packet Zesty Italian Dressing Seasoning
- 14 oz Spiral Pasta
- Combine soup, milk, seasoning and cream cheese in crock pot.
- Stir until combined.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and add to chicken mixture.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 275g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 133||29%|
|Total Fat 14.81g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.52g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 46.06g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|