Cost per recipe $5.11 view details
- 3/4 pound boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 c. water
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 sm. onion, thinly sliced, separated in rings
- 1 teaspoon veg. oil
- 1 1/2 c. plum slices or possibly peaches
- 1 (6 ounce.) pkg. frzn peas pea pods, thawed
- 1 1/3 c. warm cooked rice
- Rinse chicken, pat dry. Cut into thin-bite size strips. Stir together water, orange juice, soy sauce. Add in chicken. Cover, let stand at room temperature 30 min. Drain, reserve marinade.
- Stir cornstarch into marinade. Spray skillet or possibly wok with non-stick coating. Preheat over medium heat wok. Add in onion rings, stir fry 2-3 min. Remove onions. Add in oil. Add in chicken. Stir fry 2 to 3 min till tender or possibly pink. Push chicken to center of wok. Add in marinade, cook till bubbly. Add in plums, pea pods, cooked onion rings; stir together. Serve with rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1084g|
|Calories from Fat 284||26%|
|Total Fat 31.73g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 7.94g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.44g|
|Total Carbs 124.27g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||44%|