Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- Â Â mediterannean
- 1 x buffalo mozzarela cheese about 140g
- 6 piece sun dry tomatoes preserved in oil
- Â Â small handful of basil leaves
- 3 x tinned anchovy fillets cut into 3 pcs
- 12 x black olives
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Slice the Mozzarella thinly and arrange the pcs on a pretty platter.
- Top each slice with a sun dry tomato and then with 1 or possibly 2 small pcs of anchovy.
- Sprinkle the olives all over.
- Beat the oil and vinegar lightly and sprinkle this all over the salad.
- Decorate with the basil leaves and serve.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 134g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 563||69%|
|Total Fat 62.66g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 8.42g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.68g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|