I'm a pizza-pasta freak and I love food! I know how to cook and I always pursue to learn more. I want to learn the different ways of cooking, the herbs to use, the techniques, and more. I have tried dough making, pasta making, and some baking too.
I am very outspoken on my thoughts and would always ask should my curiousity hits me. I am an outgoing, fun-loving person who enjoys cooking and baking. I am usually adventurous in the kitchen, and loves to explore new things. I like spicy food too!
One of the many things I do with my family/friends is to check out on newly opened restaurants or bistro to try and taste their food and try to recreate it Trying on different venues is how I get to know which is the best to dine to.
Italian cuisine. I have always liked pasta and I have been experimenting on preparing them in a different way besides red and white sauces. I learned that herbs and oils could make a difference. I am still looking and learning other techniques to enjoy pasta. At the same time, I have tried making other Italian foods, and learned how to make my own pasta and pizza dough. It is simply wonderful!
Filipino cuisine. I also love my native dishes. One of the tasteful dishes that I have tried. Variety of tastes makes it very good to eat. The appetizing looks and colorful ingredients makes your mouth water. It's amazing.
- Masterchef Australia (Masterchef Australia)
- It's one of the nice gifts I got last Mother's day and I'm learning a lot from it.
Chefs I recommend
- Jamie Oliver (, United Kingdom)
- Nigella Lawson (, Australia)
- Gordon Ramsay
- Fernando Aracama (, Philippines)
- Sean McSavaney (ISCAHM, Philippines)
- Boy Logro (Kusina Master, Philippines)
- Curtis Stone (, Australia)
Restaurants I Recommend
- Burgoo (, Philippines)
- The Old Spaghetti House (, Philippines)
- Moda Souvlaki (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Tony Roma's (Alabang, Philippines)
- Toho Antigua (, Philippines)