Cost per serving $2.83 view details
- 1 lb Beef Tablespoons-beef steak, cut 1" thick
- 1 lrg All-purpose potatoe
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Dry Italian seasoning
- 1 med Yellow squash, cut in half lenghwis
- 1 sm Red bell pepper, in 6 wedges
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Â Â Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pierce potato with fork. Microwave on High for 3 min. Cold slightly; cut lengthwise into 4 wedges. Meanwhile, combine oil and Italian seasoning; brush on cut sides of vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Place beef steak and vegetables on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3-4 inches from heat. Broil steak and vegetables 10-15 min till steak is medium-rare to medium doneness, turning steak and vegetables once. Season steak with salt nad pepper. (Can be grilled insteak, for added convenience.) Remove boen and carve steak crossewise into slices.
- Makes 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 333g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 366||66%|
|Total Fat 40.74g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 15.43g||62%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.15g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|