Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 3 potatoes - cubed
- 1 onion - sliced
- 1/2 tomato - cubed
- 1/2 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp homemade chilli paste
- 4-5 sprigs of coriander leaves
- Par-boil the potatoes with some salt.
- Heat oil in wok and crackle the mustard seeds.
- Add the ginger & garlic paste, coriander leaves, onions, tomatoes and chilli paste.
- Add in the potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes. Add salt to taste.
- Cook till the potatoes are done and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 176g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||9%|
|Total Fat 1.45g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.96g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|