Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- 5-6 bread slices - tear into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 green chilly - chopped
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- Lots of oil - for frying
- Heat oil in a wok and saute the onions and green chillies.
- Then add the chilli powder, stir for a few seconds then toss in the bread pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients well, keep adding oil if it appears too dry.
- Then add some salt and little sugar. Mix well.
- Once bread appears to have absorbed all the flavours and looks crispy, turn off the stove and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Note: If you do not like it spicy, you can always butter the bread and tear into pieces and fry it with some sugar. It is just as tasty.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 178g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||18%|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.81g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.62g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|