Cost per serving $2.30 view details
- 3 quart. cool water
- 1 1/2 c. lg. Northern white beans
- 1-2 sticks Portuguese linguica
- 5 potatoes, minced
- 1 (15 ounce.) can kidney beans (for color)
- 6 kale leaves mustard greens, minced
- Add in beans to cool water and linguica. Cook all together till beans are cooked, add in more water, if needed.
- Bring all the above ingredients to a boil for 10 min. Then lower till it is cooked. Add in kidney beans. Chop boiled linguica, if you like, and add in back into the soup. Add in salt to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1118g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||4%|
|Total Fat 1.51g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.29g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|