Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 1 c. Garbanzo beans (canned, liquid removed) (chickpeas)
- 1 c. Kidney beans (canned, liquid removed)
- 1 c. Lima beans (canned or possibly fresh)
- 1 c. Mung beans (chinese bean sprouts) fresh
- 1 c. Soy beans (fresh)
- 1 bn YA () beans (oriental long beans...12-18" long)
- 1 x Artichoke heart
- Â Â Red bell pepper, julienned
- Â Â Water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 chunk tofu
- Â Â Soy sauce
- Â Â Ginger
- Â Â Garlic
- Â Â Sesame oil
- DRESSING Mix dressing ingredients up together. Break tofu up into small bite sized pcs. (sorry I didn't get the amounts for the dressing, but he was going so fast, I missed it if he gave actual amounts...) Allow to sit while preparing the rest of the salad.
- SALAD Mix all salad ingredients except for the YA beans together in a bowl.
- Save three Ya beans for each plate. Braid them (as in hair) and lay the braided Ya bean around the side of each salad plate. If there is any leftover Ya beans, chop them and add in to salad. Once salad has been thoroughly tossed, place mound on each plate. Pour dressing over top and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 235g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 336||59%|
|Total Fat 38.02g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 5.87g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.25g|
|Total Carbs 44.93g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||41%|