Cost per serving $1.26 view details
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt pepper, to taste
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs, (tarragon, parsley, chives, etc.) Grilled Red Onion And White Bean Salad
- 1 x red onion, sliced in 1/2" slices extra virgin olive oil, for brushing onion
- 3/4 c. sliced radish
- 1/2 c. green onion, sliced, diagonally
- 1/4 c. minced parsley
- 1 x garlic, clove, chopped
- 1 x 19 ounce can white kidney beans, liquid removed red leaf lettuce
- In a bowl whisk vinegar, mustard , salt and pepper to taste. Stir in garlic.
- Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in fresh herbs.
- Grilled Red Onion And White Bean Salad:Brush with extra virgin olive oil and grill red onions till just soft. Sprinkle with some fresh herbs.
- Mix radishes, garlic, parsley and green onions with white beans and toss with vinaigrette.
- Serve over red leaf lettuce and sprinkle with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 317g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 396||72%|
|Total Fat 44.85g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 5.09g||20%|
|Trans Fat 1.06g|
|Total Carbs 29.38g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||32%|