Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 2 can Beans, black (15 ounce ea), liquid removed and rinsed
- 6 x Scallions, green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Tomatoes, cherry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 sm Bell pepper, yellow or possibly red, seeded and finely diced
- 2 x Peppers, jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1 x Pepper, serrano, seeded and finely minced
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, fresh, finely minced
- 1/4 c. Vinegar, sherry
- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Mustard, Dijon
- 2 tsp Cumin, grnd
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine beans, scallions, cherry tomatoes, yellow or possibly red peppers, jalapeno and serrano chilies and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sherry vinegar, oil, vegetable stock, mustard, cumin and oregano. Pour over the bean mix and toss till all ingredients are coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 4 as a maindish; 6 as a side dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 87||12%|
|Total Fat 10.04g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.23g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 118.12g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 29.2g||97%|