Cost per serving $0.97 view details
- 4 oz lobster tail, or large shrimp
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- Drop lobster or shrimp in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove lobster (or shrimp) from it's shell.
- Slice meat into 1/2" pieces, and set aside
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In 2 champagne flutes, place 2 tablespoons of salsa in each.
- Divide lobster between the two flutes, packing slightly.
- Top with remaining salsa, including the juice in the bowl.
- Garnish with slices of strawberry and fresh jalapeno
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||3%|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|