Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- â¦2 tablespoons olive oil
- â¦2 pounds lean ground beef
- â¦3 cloves garlic, minced
- â¦1 small onion, diced
- â¦2 green bell peppers, seeded and minced
- â¦1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and minced
- â¦2 teaspoons salt
- â¦2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- â¦3 teaspoons cumin
- â¦2 cups water
- â¦1 tablespoon beef base
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the ground meat, cooking until no longer pink.
- Add the garlic, onion, peppers and jalapeno.
- Cook for a few minutes more.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Add the water and the beef base.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer slowly until most of the liquid has cooked out and the remaining juices are thick.
- Serve in your choice of taco shells, nacho chips, chalupas, or whatever your favorite method of getting it into your mouth.