Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 1 15.5oz can of low sodium Garbanzo Beans (reserve the juice from the can)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeÃ±o, seeded (be careful not to touch it and wash your hands after)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon or 2 tbsp of juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a food processor add garlic and jalapeno and process until diced up.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until all mixed well and a smooth consistency.
- Add 1 tablespoon of reserved juice at a time if it's hard to mix. I used about 1/4 cup of juice.
- You may need to add salt & pepper to your tasting.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 36g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||9%|
|Total Fat 0.44g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.13g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|