Cost per serving $0.91 view details
- 8 oz cream cheese, fat free, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted (I used Trader Joe's white chocolate chips)
- 9 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 2 tbsp. raspberry preserves/jam
- Preheat oven to 275
- Line a standard muffin tin with 9 muffin foil liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese and sugar and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in vanilla yogurt and white chocolate.
- Place a vanilla wafer to the bottom of each muffin liner and evenly spoon the batter on top of the cookie wafer. Evenly drop a small amount of raspberry jam into each of the cheesecakes and swirl with a knife.
- Place in oven and bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, about 22-24 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 55g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||19%|
|Total Fat 2.73g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.35g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.2g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|