Cost per recipe $1.32 view details
- 1 Plum Tomato, diced
- 5 Basil leaves, sliced
- 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or two eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk, non-fat
- 1 dash of black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a 10 oz ramekin or oven safe baking dish, spray with cooking spray.
- Add tomatoes and basil into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl add eggs, milk, cheese and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over tomatoes and basil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center of eggs is firm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 228g|
|Calories from Fat 74||41%|
|Total Fat 8.33g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.99g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.08g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|