Cost per serving $1.58 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Zucchini cut in 1/4" slices
- 1 sm Onion
- 1 sm Tomato cut in thin wedge
- 2 Tbsp. ripe olives sliced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley snipped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil snipped **
- 1/8 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 1 med chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp Margarine
- * Thinly sliced and separated into rings** or possibly 1 t dry basil, crushed
- *** 2 med (6 ounce total) boned skinless chicken breast halves.
- Halve large slices of zucchini. In a large bowl stir together zucchini, onion, tomato, olives, parsley, basil, and garlic pwdr. Divide proportionately between 2 individual casseroles or possibly au gratin dishes.
- Top with a chicken breast half. Dot with margarine.
- Sprinkle chicken breast halves with 1/8 t salt and 1/8 t pepper. Bake, covered, in a 350 deg F. oven about 40 min or possibly until chicken is no longerpink.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 265g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 199||67%|
|Total Fat 22.17g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 4.14g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.43g|
|Total Carbs 8.49g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|