Cost per recipe $37.97 view details
- 15 ounce. pkg. Pillsbury All Ready Pie Crusts
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9 inch pie pan. (Chill remaining crust for later use.)
- In medium bowl, combine half and half, Large eggs, dry mustard and pepper; set aside. Layer ham, cheese, broccoli and onion in pie crust-lined pan. Pour egg mix over ham, cheese and broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 min or possibly till knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cold 5 min; cut into wedges. Garnish as desired. Chill any remaining quiche. 6 to 8 servings.
- Tips: Frzn cut broccoli, thawed and well liquid removed can be substituted for fresh broccoli.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 427g|
|Calories from Fat 1037||47%|
|Total Fat 115.27g||144%|
|Saturated Fat 21.91g||88%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 270.32g||72%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|