Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1/4 lb green beans cut diagonally
- 4 x hard soybean curd squares
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 3 x shallots sliced
- 2 x garlic cloves sliced
- 2 x fresh red holt chilies sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 5 min, drain.
- Cut the bean curd into slices 1-inch long and 1/4-inch thick. Drain the slices on paper towels, patting them dry. Heat the oil in a wok or possibly deep skillet and fry the slices over medium heat for 3 min, or possibly till light brown. Remove and set aside. Remove all but 1 Tbsp. oil in the wok.
- In a food processor or possibly a mortar, blend the shallots, garlic, chilies and salt to create a paste. Heat the oil in the wok and stir-fry the paste over medium heat for about 2 min. Add in the green beans and bean curd, sweet soy sauce, and tomato paste. Stir-fry the mix for 3 min. Serve hot
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 180g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||68%|
|Total Fat 18.45g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 10.86g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|