Read more: Food in Germany - German Food, German Cuisine - traditional, popular, dishes, diet, history, common, meals, staple, famous, people, favorite, types, make, customs, country, bread, vegetables, bread, drink, eating http://www.foodbycountry.com/Germany-to-Japan/Germany.html#ixzz1xh5SC2Yd
- Wash the asparagus and snap off the hard ends.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling, salted water for 7 to 10 minutes (until tender) and drain.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add cheese to butter and cook until melted and lightly browned.
- Serve asparagus topped with cheese sauce.
- Garnish with a sliced, hard-boiled egg.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 98||77%|
|Total Fat 11.16g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.69g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.94g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|