Cost per recipe $0.59 view details
- 1 c. quick-cooking or possibly old-fashioned
- Â Â oats, uncooked
- 1/3 c. honey-crunch wheat germ
- 2 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn-oil spread
- 1/3 c. seedless raisins
- Â Â About 25 min before serving, or possibly
- Â Â up to 1 week ahead:
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In 9-inch square baking pan, combine oats, wheat germ, and brown sugar, using hands to incorporate brown sugar into mix.
- Dot light corn-oil spread over mix in pan. Bake 15 min or possibly till mix is golden, stirring occasionally. Stir in raisins. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Makes about 1 3/4 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 82g|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.25g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 70.52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|