United States Chef
Jane Evans Bonacci Profile
The Heritage Cook ... sharing traditions one recipe at a time.
My grandmother started my lifelong passion, my mother guided my early learning, and living in the San Francisco Bay Area helped it blossom into a near obsession. Every restaurant I go to, every meal I eat, every friend who invites me to their house influences my cooking. Lately I've been experimenting with N. African seasonings and love them!
- Ad Hoc (Thomas Keller)
- The Art of Simple Food (Alice Waters)
- The Perfect Recipe (Pam Anderson)
- Cookwise: The Hows and Whys of Succesful Cooking (Shirley O. Corriher)
- Bakewise: The Hows and Whys of Baking (Shirley O. Corriher)
- If you ever wondered why that cake fell ...
- Julia's Kitchen Wisdom (Julia Child)
- Fannie Farmer Baking Cookbook (Marion Cunningham)
- Joy of Cooking (Rombauer)
- How to Cook Everything (Mark Bittman)
- Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind the Craft of Everyday Cooking (Michael Ruhlman)
- The Italian Slow Cooker (Michele Scicolone)
- Saveur Cooks Authentic French (Editors of Saveur Magazine)
- Saveur Cooks Authentic American (Editors of Saveur Magazine)
- Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone (Deborah Madison)
- Chez Panisse Vegetables (Alice Waters)
Chefs I recommend
- Gary Danko (San Francisco, CA)
- Joanne Weir (Marin County, CA)
- Nate Appleman (New York City, NY)
- We miss him at A-16!
- Michael Lomonaco (New York City, NY)
- Find him online & follow him!!!
- Rick Bayless (Chicago, IL)
- Just wish I lived closer...
Restaurants I Recommend
- Boulevard (San Francisco, CA)
- Zuni Cafe (San Francisco, CA)
- True San Francisco experience
- BarBersQ (Napa, CA)
- Upscale "Q"
- Nonni's (Pleasanton, CA)
- N. European Bistro in the burbs
Leave a comment
Sign Up — Free Membership it's free!
DailyCandy, Trendhunter, Eater, LaunchSquad, Mashable, Killer Startups & San Jose Mercury News