A pie fit for a holiday table (Easter for my family), Lent if you omit the meat or a light supper. Serve with a tomato salad and your favorite soup if you need more than a slice of the pie to fill you up. You won't be disappointed with this one! My family has been cooking and enjoying this pie for generations.
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 lb. mozzarella, diced small
- 1/2 lb. chunk of hard salami (Genoa), diced small
- 1/2 lb. chunk of domestic ham, diced small
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9" pan (I use a glass pan).
- Cook spaghetti in salted water according to directions until al dente.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, mozzarella, ham, salami, heavy cream, parsley, salt, garlic powder. Mix well.
- Drain pasta and add to egg mixture. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake approx. 1 hour until pie is set and top is brown. Cover top with foil if too brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Run a knife around edges to loosen. Remove from pan and cut into wedges. Enjoy & remember to make memories at the table.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 171g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 218||43%|
|Total Fat 24.43g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 10.51g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|