A quick, easy, crunchy and tasty vegetable dish. Just two main ingredients! Yes, that's right, just two ingredients. This dish is really, extremely, easy to prepare in a flash! Try this dish. It is crunchy and salty, absolutely delicious with a bowl of white rice.
- 5 to 6 celery stalks
- 3 to 4 slices of chicken ham
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- Clean and cut celery stalks to 2 inch sections and cut to julienne strips .
- Slice ham to julienne strips.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Stir-fry ham until light brown and fragrant. Dish out and keep aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in celery strips and stir for a minute.
- Add 1 tbsp water, chicken seasoning and a pinch of salt. Stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add the ham and stir till evenly mixed. Dish out to serving plate. Enjoy!
- (For a crunchy taste, do not fry the celery too long. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, just long enough to cook the celery and remain crunchy at the same time. Carrots can be added in, cut to julienne strips and stir in together with the celery.)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 111g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 124||73%|
|Total Fat 13.89g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.79g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 2.56g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|