Cost per serving $2.28 view details
- 2 x chile peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 x garlic cloves chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 med onion thinly sliced
- Â Â Freshly-grnd white pepper to taste
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 4 c. finely-shredded white cabbage
- 1 c. shredded carrot
- 1/2 c. shredded fresh mint
- Â Â Coriander sprigs for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the chiles, garlic, sugar, vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, oil, onion and white pepper in a bowl. Let the dressing stand for 30 min.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cabbage, carrot and mint. Sprinkle the dressing over all and toss well.
- Transfer the salad to a serving platter and garnish with the coriander sprigs. Sprinkle with additional white pepper and serve with shrimp chips, if you like.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 243g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 201||60%|
|Total Fat 22.55g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 4.28g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 17.67g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|