Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- For Shortbread Crust you will need:
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup AP flour
- Â½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For Dried Fruit Bar filling you will need:
- 1 cups dried apricots
- Â½ cup water
- Â¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mixed berry marmalade
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- Handful of dark chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Line the button and sides of a baking dish with foil.
- Combine all ingredients needed for the shortbread crust and pressed down on the button of the prepared dish. Bake for about 20-25 minutes of until edges are slightly golden.
- In a small saucepan, boil dried apricots with water and sugar. Remove from heat, let cool and then finely chop apricots.
- In a small bowl, mixed together the apricots with the berry marmalade, walnuts, chocolate and honey. Spread over the shortbread crust and set aside.
- Repeat the directions for the Shortbread crust.
- Cover the berry mixture with another shortbread crust. Pat down and bake once more for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a cooling rack before serving. Enjoy!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 7 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||42%|
|Total Fat 8.39g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.23g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.29g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|