Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 5 lg. russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 3/4 c. shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce.) can green chilies
- 1/4 c. minced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce potatoes several times with fork. Bake till soft. Let stand till cooled. Scoop out center of potatoes, leaving 1/8 inch thick shell. Brush skins inside and out with butter. Place potatoes skin side down on 12 x 15 inch baking sheet. Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees. Bake for 12 min.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Preheat broiler. Broil 4 inches from heat source for 2 min or possibly till cheeses are melted. Combine tomato sauce, green chilies and green onions in bowl; mix well. Spoon over potato skins just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 241g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||37%|
|Total Fat 11.72g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.34g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.52g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|