This recipe is easy and has a exotic taste that I hope you will like.
Enjoy with Love,
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 1- 1 lb. 13oz can of chick peas â drained
- 3 cloves garlic â crushed and chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Dash of:
- Curry powder
- Garlic powder
- 1 cup of your favorite grated cheese â example: Monterey jack, mozzarella, cheddar, etc.
- 1 box of your favorite macaroni
- On a heated griddle place the chick peas and sprinkle with the spices, crushed garlic and then drizzle a little olive oil over them. Let them grill while preparing the macaroni.
- Prepare the macaroni as directed on box.
- Place a little olive oil at the bottom of a large bowl and then place half of the macaroni in the bowl. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the macaroni and half of the chick peas. Top with the other half of the macaroni and the rest of the chick peas.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil on top and adjust the seasonings. Cover the bowl for a few minutes to let the heat of the macaroni and chick peas melt the cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||70%|
|Total Fat 7.3g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.64g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.71g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|