This is a simple and fresh tasting dish that I created myself. I don't do that very often, but I must admit this was a success. I might try adding red onion and experiment with different spices, but honestly this is simple and delicious as is.
- 3 large zucchini, halved and sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, slice about 1/4 inch thick
- 4-6 Tbsp garilc infused olive oil, divided (sautee a little chopped garlic with the olive oil if you do not have garlic infused oil)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet with room to brown the vegetables. Add the mushrooms and saute for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove to a bowl.
- Add an additional 2 Tbsp of olive oil, heat, then add the zucchini. Saute for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally until brown. Add an additional 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil if needed.
- Add mushrooms back to pan and stir to heat. Add kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 226g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||7%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.16g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|