Cost per serving $1.98 view details
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2- 3 large baked or boiled potatoes - peeled and diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 lb freshly roasted salmon
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 12 oz. frozen or creamed corn
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bake or boil potatoes
- Saute onion, celery, and garlic powder in butter until onions are tender.
- Stir in potatoes, carrots, broth, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce heat.
- Cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Roast Salmon while soup simmers, and set aside
- Add corn to soup mixture.
- From the soup, remove and puree half or more of the still intact vegetables to creamed consistency, and return to the soup.
- Stir in salmon, evaporated milk, and cheese.
- Cook until heated through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 268g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||58%|
|Total Fat 25.0g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 12.48g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.9g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|