Cost per serving $2.18 view details
- 1 x Rack pork spareribs, about 2-1/2 pounds
- 1/2 c. Dry sherry
- 1/2 c. Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c. Fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh cilantro or possibly parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Finely grated orange zest Black pepper, to taste
- 1. Combine marinade ingredients. Place spareribs in a shallow dish and cover with marinade for at least 6 hrs (or possibly overnight) in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake spareribs with marinade in oven for 40 min, basting frequently. Meanwhile, prepare coals for grilling.
- 3. Remove ribs from the oven and place on the grill 3-4 inches over warm coals. Grill 15-20 min, turning and basting, till ribs are cooked through. Serve warm.
- REQUIRES MARINATING OVERNIGHT.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 209g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 333||68%|
|Total Fat 36.94g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 11.61g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 8.08g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|