Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 heaping cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 14 oz. powdered sugar
- Option: 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Butter 8 by 8-inch pan and line with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave on high for about 2 more minutes. Note: microwaves may vary.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir until smooth with wooden spoon or beat with electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Option: Top with 1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips and spread over top of fudge or swirl into fudge with knife.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand a few minutes. Cut into 1-inch pieces with sharp knife and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Can be frozen.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 64 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||50%|
|Total Fat 2.88g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.82g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.19g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|