This is a print preview of "Peanut Butter Fudge" recipe.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
A quick and easy microwave fudge recipe. If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you will love this! Adapted from a recipe by Alton Brown of the Food Network.
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 4 minutes
||Servings: 64 1-inch pieces
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for greasing pan
1 heaping cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
14 oz. powdered sugar
Option: 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Butter 8 by 8-inch pan and line with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave on high for about 2 more minutes. Note: microwaves may vary.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir until smooth with wooden spoon or beat with electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Option: Top with 1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips and spread over top of fudge or swirl into fudge with knife.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand a few minutes. Cut into 1-inch pieces with sharp knife and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Can be frozen.