Cost per serving $0.41 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb Grnd round
- 1 cl Garlic, chopped
- 1 x Onion, minced
- 1 x Green bell pepper minced
- 1 pkt Chili seasoning, or possibly to taste
- 1 can Kidney beans (16 ounce)
- 1 can Tomatoes, minced (8 ounce)
- 1 c. Monterey jack cheese shred
- Â Â Minced onions, (optional)
- Brown grnd round, onion, and bell pepper in a large saucepan till soft.
- Add in chili seasoning, undrained kidney beans and tomatoes. Simmer covered for about 1 hour. Just before serving, add in cheese and stir to heat. Top with minced onions and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 161g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||6%|
|Total Fat 0.58g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.14g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.85g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|