Cost per recipe $9.33 view details
- 3/4 lb large shrimp per person (in the shell)
- 1 x or possibly 2 ears white corn per person (Silver Queen preferred)
- 3 x red "new" potatoes per person
- 1/4 lb Ekrich or possibly Hillshire Smoked Sausage per person
- 1/2 can Old Bay Seafood Boil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Dill Weed (optional)
- 1 x Melted or possibly drawn butter
- 1/2 x Fresh lemon
- Â Â Crosse & Blackwell Seafood Sauce
- Â Â Bread -- As Italian or possibly French
- Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Rinse shells with cool water and reserve them. Shuck corn and remove silks. Wash with cool water.
- Cover with a wet towel. Set aside. Scrub potatoes with a brush under cool running water. Don't peel. Set aside. Cut sausage in pcs about 1" long. Saute/fry them in a frying pat till lightly browned. Set them aside.
- Put a Dutch oven or possibly large boiler half filled with water on to boil over high heat. Bring to a boil. Put shells in water and boil them for about 5 min. Remove and throw away shells. Reserve water in pot. Add in Old Bay Seasoning to pot. Add in potatoes and boil for about 8 min. Add in sausage and corn. Boil for another 10 min or possibly till potatoes and corn are tender. Add in shrimp and start timing when water comes to a boil. Boil 3 min. NO longer. Overcooked shrimp are tough and rubbery. Season as desired with salt, dill weed. Serve Warm with seafood sauce, lemon, drawn butter, warm bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 689g|
|Calories from Fat 355||40%|
|Total Fat 39.43g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 11.88g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.24g|
|Total Carbs 40.0g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|