Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 1 can refried beans (16 ounce)
- 1/2 pkt taco seasoning mix (1.25 ounce)
- 6 ounce avocado dip
- 8 ounce commercial lowfat sour cream
- 4Â 1/2 ounce minced ripe olives
- 2 lrg tomatoes, diced
- 1 sm onion finely minced
- 4 ounce minced green chiles
- 1Â 1/2 c. Monterey jack cheese (6 ounce) shredded
- Combine beans and seasoning mix; spread bean mix in a 12x8x2-inch dish. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed. Serve with corn chips.
- Yield: about 8 c..
- Note: Too thick to dip with chips - provide cocktail knife
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 200g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 277||76%|
|Total Fat 31.04g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 10.08g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 13.95g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|