Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- Sitr yeast into the hot water till it dissolves. Set aside. Heat oleo.
- Add in oleo to yeast and water. Add in salt to flour, stir well. Add in to water mix. Dough will be sticky. Knead well using as little flour as needed.
- Place doug in a well greased bowl, cover with a lid or possibly towel and let stand in a hot place till dough doubles in size. When ready to make pizza crusts, divide dough into 4 portions.
- Continue with directions for Kohl's Pizza Sauce.
- Note:This recipe is a French Bread. If you have any left over, place a roll of dough into a greased load pan and let rise. Bake as you usually bake a loaf of bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 378g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||5%|
|Total Fat 5.13g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 168.29g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|