Cost per recipe $2.20 view details
- 3/4 c. Water, 80-90 degrees F.
- 2 Tbsp. Veg.oil
- 2 c. All purpose Or possibly bread flour
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Active dry yeast or possibly
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Bread machine yeast
- 8 ounce Pizza sauce, ( I use bobli)
- Â Â Your favorite pizza toppings
- Â Â Mozz Cheese, (as much as you like)
- Directions: 1 Add in water and veg. oil to pan 2 add in flour, sugar, and salt to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mix into corners, to cover water.
- 3 make a well in center of dry ingredients; add in yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- 4 Program for dough. Program time delay if being used. Start bread maker.
- When done, remove pan from bread maker. Place dough onto floured surface.
- Knesd 1 minutes., then let rest 15 mins.
- 5 Roll dough out to fit 12-14 inch pizza pan. Place dough onto greaged pan*
- that has been sprinkled with cornmeal. Press dough into pan, forming an edge. Let rise in hot draft free place for 20-25 mins.
- 6 Spread pizza sauce proportionately over crust, then top with cheese and favorite toppings. bake in preheated424 degree F oven for 20-25 mins or possibly till nicely browned on top. Let rest 5 mins and enjoy!
- * I use a pizza stone from pampered chef, it's great. If you use a stone leave it ungreased, just put on the cormeal.
- Notes: Ever since we found this recipe, we haven't bought a pizza! This is delecious. Not too thick, not too thin, and it its crispy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 450g|
|Calories from Fat 269||65%|
|Total Fat 30.45g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 3.15g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 27.11g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|