Cost per serving $1.67 view details
- 2 lbs kielbasa (beef or turkey), cut into 2-inch-long pieces
- 1 pkg (about 16 ounces) sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Condensed French Onion Soup
- 2 med apples, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 cup water or white wine
- 2 Tbsps Dijon-style mustard
- Stir the kielbasa, sauerkraut, soup, apples, water and mustard in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until the apples are tender.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 183g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 272||74%|
|Total Fat 30.15g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 9.99g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.24g|
|Total Carbs 5.66g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|