Cost per serving $0.03 view details
- 1 rack Center Cut Pork Spareribs (about 2 -- halved
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue Seasoning
- 1 bottle Memphis-Style BBQ Sauce -- (19 oz)
- 1 bottle lager-style beer -- (12 oz)
- Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean grill with wire brush.
- Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly, season both sides of ribs with barbecue seasoning.
- Sear on grill 3-4 min per side; do not cook through. Transfer ribs to braising pan.
- Whisk BBQ sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended; pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan tightly with foil; place in oven.
- Bake 2 1/2-3 hours. Carefully remove foil; bake 10 additional min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||33%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.72g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|