Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cooked until tender, quartered
- 4 pieces hardwood bacon, cooked, fat reserved
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp.celery seeds, or caraway seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish: parsley
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, cut into same size small chunks, place in a bowl.
- Cook the bacon, remove, chop, then add scallions and saute until golden brown.
- Add flour to the skillet, stir, slowly add vinegar and water.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, seeds to the skillet.
- Pour the vinegar sauce over the potatoes, toss.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 274g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.34g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.79g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|