Cost per serving $1.35 view details
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp.chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups KRAFT Pizza Shredded Low-Moisture Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheeses, divided
- 10 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- HEAT oven 375Â°F.
- WHISK cooking creme and 1/2 cup tomatoes in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and beans.
- COMBINE chicken, 3/4 cup bean mixture and 1/3 cup shredded cheese. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining bean mixture and shredded cheese.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 440g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||21%|
|Total Fat 15.26g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.26g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 93.93g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.7g||66%|