Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 20 jalapenos, sliced in half, seeds and veins removed*
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese brought to room temperature
- 1 Â½ cups shredded Mexican 4-Cheese mix
- Â¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cilantro Ranch:
- Â½ cup mayonnaise
- Â¼ cup sour cream
- Â¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Â½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Â½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2Â½ teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place halved jalapenos (seeds and veins removed!) cut side up on a cookie sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 7 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. Donât turn the oven off.
- In the bowl of your food processor or standing mixer add cheeses, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic salt. Mix until well blended. Using all of the cheese mixture, spoon evenly into the jalapenos.
- In a small bowl mix crushed corn chips and melted butter. (The chips should be crushed into fine crumbs, so use a food processor or a zip top bag and rolling pin.) Divide evenly over the cheese stuffed jalapenos to form a crust.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. (Donât let them boil over!) Allow to cool a little before serving.
- To make these the day before serving: Roast the jalapenos and keep them in the fridge in a zip top bag. Make the cheese mix and keep it in a covered bowl in the fridge. Take the cheese mix out of the fridge about 20 minutes before you stuff the jalapenos so it softens a bit.
- Cilantro Ranch: Add all ingredients and mix until creamy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||73%|
|Total Fat 12.17g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.48g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 8.91g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|