Cost per serving $3.88 view details
- 24 lrg Shrimp, peeled, tail on
- 1 x Pineapple, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 4 x Ears corn, remove husk, cut in half
- 1 lb Yams, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch slices, steamed 7-8 min
- 2 x Red bell peppers, quartered, de-seeded
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped cilantro
- 2 c. Jasmine rice, cooked
- 1/2 c. Orange juice
- 3 x Green onions, sliced
- 1 c. White onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 x Jalapeno, seeded
- 1/4 c. Tamari
- 3/4 c. White vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. Extra-Virgin Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sm Cloves Garlic
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 3/4 tsp Grnd sage
- 1 Tbsp. Dry thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- Puree marinade ingredients. Marinate shrimp in 1/2 c marinade, chill 4 hrs. Marinate pineapple, yams, bell pepper and corn in remaining marinade. Marinate 4 hrs at room temp. Toss ingredients several times during 4-hour period.
- Skewer shrimp on metal skewers. When fire is warm, place pineapple, corn and yams on grill, cover, cook 5 min. Turn these items over, move to the outer edges of grill. Repeat with peppers.
- Place shrimp in center of grill, cook 3 min, covered, on each side.
- Remove ingredients from grill. Stir in lime juice and cilantro into cooked jasmine rice. Serve.
- Prep time: 45 min Grilling time: 15 min
- barbecue with an explosion of flavor in every bite. Pineapple is heavenly grilled and combined with shrimp.
- NOTES : A Caribbean-style barbecue with an explosion of flavor in every bite. Pineapple is heavenly grilled and combined with shrimp.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 602g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||18%|
|Total Fat 16.06g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.39g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 144.42g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|